This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 12/13/2016
Bridgestreet Global Hospitality
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
BridgeStreet is a leading global hospitality company, providing an alternative to standard hotel accommodations with more than 50,000 apartments in over 60 countries. BridgeStreet's 6 brands are strategically situated in key metropolitan locales ideal for business and pleasure, combining the luxuries of spacious apartment living with the benefits of hotel amenities. With nightly and extended stay options.
BridgeStreet offers accommodation solutions for temporary assignments, relocation, and training, as well as leisure travel. Widely recognized for uncompromising standards of quality, comfort and service, BridgeStreet is a renowned award winner in both the Americas and EMEA.
Experience Requirements: Entry level position with some experience in a professional or corporate setting required. Hospitality or real estate industry experience would be beneficial but is not required. Some accounting or basic audit experience would also be a plus.
* Production of client specific monthly spend and utilization reports
* Production of quarterly business review workbooks
* Oversee Commission calculation process and calculation Quarterly (Sales Team)
* Monthly reporting on Key Market financial KPI s
* Monthly Top 100 Client revenue production Report
* Monthly Client Profitability analysis
* Build out of Adhoc Financial reporting models
* Provide interpretation on all analysis to assist senior leadership allowing them to make strategic decisions
* Provide support for the Company Budgeting process including data loading and model
* Identifying Profit /revenue & cost opportunities across the organization
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
Proficient with all Microsoft Office software- especially Excel
The ability to analyze and report on financial trends and results.
The ability to learn various reporting systems and utilize them to report results in a logical and timely manner
Ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a friendly and guest service oriented manner
Team oriented, yet able to work independently
Business and organizational maturity
Knowledge of basic accounting and audit principals with the willingness and ability to grow within the organization within the Accounting and Finance Department.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or University.
Finance, Business, Accounting, Information Systems focus or equivalent experience
Travel (approx.): None
Send This Job to a Friend