This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Hitachi Data Systems
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Associate Business Analyst opportunity for a team oriented person who is able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with excellent communication skills. Duties will allow individual to develop interpersonal and analytical skill sets. Will be exposed to many groups including finance, vendors, product management and executive level employees.
* Managing operational relationship with 3rd Party Vendors, including special pricing, maintenance renewals and resolving purchase order issues. (20%)
* Participating in product launch teams to ensure software products are set up in HDS systems and process/procedures are developed. (20%)
* Preparing Point of Sale reports: running reports in various reporting tools; providing analysis; participating in group discussions and distribution of final reports to internal and external contacts. (20%)
* Working with reporting & analytics team, product management and finance to develop analytical requirements for dashboards. (20%)
* Participating with senior team members on special projects (20%
* No direct reports
* No budgetary responsibility
* No physical requirements
* No travel requirements
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
* BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred
* Some experience with Business Systems; i.e. Accounting Tools (Oracle a plus), Databases and Sales Configuration Tools.
* Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Power Point, & Outlook), will be heavy user of Excel.
* Detail oriented with good time management skills
* Keen critical thinking / problem solving (analytical) skills
* Excellent communication skills