This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
BIC products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
The Financial Analyst provides financial analytical support to ensure that sound business plans are developed and implemented, and that appropriate mechanisms are in place to monitor business results against official targets.
* Support the team in the preparation and analysis of budgets and quarterly forecasts.
* Perform consolidation procedures including preparation of journal entries and reconciliations to produce financial statements within a very short time frame, fast pace environment.
* Group Coordinator providing budgeting and forecasting support to countries, continents, and categories.
* Responsible for the preparation, reporting and analysis of monthly rolling forecast.
* Support team in the preparation and analysis of working capital.
* Preparation of graphical financial presentations and reports to senior management. including monthly and quarterly operating review packages.
* Analyze and interpret both financial and operational results.
* Develop, implement and support financial modeling and analysis for planning, budgeting and forecasting.
* Provide timely and accurate financial projection updates.
* Support monthly financial updates along with associated financial analysis and commentary.
* Benchmark BIC with other consumer goods companies; prepare financial summary and KPIs including graphical presentation of results and analytical commentary.
* Monthly expense analysis for corporate expenses.
* Undertake special projects and ad-hoc analysis as needed.
* B.S./B.A. Accounting or Finance; CPA, CMA or MBA preferable.
* 3+ years of progressive financial experience and exposure to operations in a consumer goods environment.
* In-depth knowledge of financial planning & modeling with exposure to accounting along with well-developed skills in forecasting and financial analysis.
* Ability to make decisions independently, identify issues and orchestrate to action and closure, think logically and comprehensively in solving problems and achieve objectives.
* Ability to work well with all levels of the organization and within a multi-functional team environment.
* Strong decision making, planning and organizational skills are essential.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Proficient in excel and other computerized accounting and financial reporting systems; COGNOS and HFM.
* Willingness to adapt to changing business requirements and learn new systems/methods as required.
BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k). Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check.
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Drug-Free Workplace.