Financial Analyst Sr/Financial Analyst, Global FP&A
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Stanley Black and Decker s 2015 Revenue was 11.2B and our Global Tools & Storage division is responsible for $7.1B of SBD annual revenue. Global Tools and Storage is currently seeking candidates for Financial Analyst Sr in Towson, MD.
* Support GTS business ($7 Billion Global Revenue) FP&A Function reporting directly to the GTS, Finance Director
* Work closely with financial leaders to provide consolidated financial statements and analysis by region and strategic business unit (SBU)
* Support consolidated financial statements and reports leveraged by management
* Prepare detailed financial analysis of monthly results, including trends/variances, and creation of monthly Executive Financial Book
* Coordinate monthly closing process with all regions and corporate teams. Establish closing rhythms to insure on time completion and present results to management
* Support executive level reviews of bi-monthly sales & margin rhythms
* Provide financial support to all functional leaders in maintaining SG&A budget, forecasts, and variance analysis
* Support IT organization to help report & analyze CAPEX and SG&A budgets, forecasts, variance analysis
* Provides analysis and support to answer "what if" questions
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or Finance
* 3-5 years of relevant work experience with a degree in Finance or Accounting
* Possesses strong analytic and communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Strong process improvement and problem solving capabilities
* Demonstrates good organizational skills and the ability to manage several tasks concurrently
* Advanced system capabilities with Excel and PowerPoint
* Working experience with hierarchies | custom reporting functionality within consolidation databases
* Experience with ERP toolset (i.e. SAP) or Financial Planning/Reporting toolset (i.e. Hyperion Financial Management or Hyperion Planning)
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.