Finance Manager, SWS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/25/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Stanley Black and Decker s 2015 Revenue was 11.2B and our Global Tools & Storage division is responsible for $7.1B of SBD annual revenue. Global Tools and Storage is currently seeking candidates for Finance Manager for SWS in Troy, MI.
This position will provide an enhanced focus on forecast analysis and reporting activities to maximize revenue and margin growth in a made-to-order manufacturing environment. The incumbent will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analyzing the SWS commercial business through daily collaboration with the sales, marketing, finance, supply planning, customer service, master data, and business systems teams.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILTIIES AND METRICS:
* Partner with GTS finance and business leads to assist in developing operating plans, forecasts, performance reporting, and variance explanations for the P&L and Balance Sheet.
* Partner with Directors of Sales and Regional managers to drive weekly quote, orders, backlog, and sales forecast updates for each of the three SWS businesses.
* Perform detailed pricing and quoting analysis by customer, brand, and product category looking at trends and opportunities in the engineered storage marketplace.
* Implement and/or improve standard performance reporting. Expand on the current reporting scope to help drive better strategic decision making.
* Develop quantitative analysis and financial modeling to provide insight on drivers of profitability.
* Partner with Sales Leadership and IT to maximize the use of Salesforce.com.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* High level of energy and professionalism.
* Critical thinking and problem solving ability to synthesize findings from analysis and draw conclusions and follow through action plans
* Effective at performing detail oriented tasks and comprehensive data analysis
* Good organizational skills and the ability to manage several tasks concurrently.
* Ability to communicate and align across different business functions and levels
* Strong individual and group communication and presentation skills
* Must be a self starter and have a winning attitude
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA or CPA is a plus) with at least 3 years of relative experience.
* Strong systems knowledge (Hyperion and SAP experience is a plus).
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.