Financial Analyst Sr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Sr. Financial Analyst will ensure consistent and timely adherence to the SBD Fixed Asset Policy and Procedures. This position will govern the global fixed and rental asset register and all sub and general ledger transactions in SAP. In addition, this position will support inventory costing/financial analysis and ad hoc projects in North America.
This individual will report to the North America Plant Controller for the O&G/CRCE division. The Sr. Financial Analyst will indirectly report to Global Asset Manager, work very closely with Company s Shared Service teams, senior business management teams, and Finance Transformation teams.
* Finance leader of rental fleet globally
* Partner with operations and the Sr. Financial Analyst in generating and processing new AFE s and ensure that all related analysis are complete prior to submission for approvals
* Responsible for safeguarding the company fixed assets particularly the rental fleet (operating assets) globally
* Work closely with operations and Sr. Financial Analyst to ensure the policy and process are being executed
* Lead physical and reconciliation work with local finance and operation to ensure execution & timely completion
* Prepare and analyze operating assets including costs, physical locations, deferred reimbursement costs, equipment sales, transfer and disposal activities and profit margin analysis
* Compare plan ROI and payback to actual results and report findings to operations and management
* Work closely with Project Analyst to ensure correct project set up for an leasing or sale activities
* Responsible for reconciling and creating the consolidated fixed asset roll forward schedule and resolving any related issues
* For North America only, responsible for processing all fixed assets transition sin SAP (additions, retirements | disposals, transfers, sales and depreciation)
* Assist Business Unit Controller on monthly closing process
* Reconcile intercompany transactions process and transfer pricing application and create necessary entries
* Ensure highest standards of Controllership achieved; compliance, core controls, DOA adherence
* BS Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred.
Work Experience Required:
* Prefer 5-7 years experience in financial and cost accounting, asset management or financial auditing
Skills & Knowledge Required:
* Strong in both written and verbal communications
* Excellent in MS Office including Excel, Work and PowerPoint
* Working knowledge of SAP
* Strong organization and time management skills
* High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
* Good interpersonal skills
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.