This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
BayFirst Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WHO WE ARE
BayFirst Solutions, a rapidly growing security management and technology consulting firm based in Washington, DC, has immediate openings for experienced consultants. Recently ranked #16 of Top Workplaces by the Washington Post and named to Washington Technology s Fast 50 Fastest Growing Contractors List, BayFirst works closely with clients to develop and deliver innovative physical/ personnel/ transportation security, critical infrastructure protection, risk management, counterintelligence and homeland security solutions. For more information about BayFirst Solutions, please visit www.bayfirst.com.
LOCATION: Washington, DC
US CITIZENSHIP: Yes
CLEARANCE REQ\'D: DHS Suitability
BayFirst is seeking a Financial Analyst to perform Infrastructure Protection (IP) mission support activities for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD).
* Support the creation and reviewing outline, rough draft, and final planning documents and implementation plans, support development of procurement and support strategies; and support the preparation of all procurement request documentation.
* Support the development of Capital Planning and Investment Control documentation and shall manage the Capital Planning and Investment Control Process in accordance with OMB Circular A-11 and applicable DHS instructions.
* Provide Financial Management; Budget and Capital Planning; and Investment Control support, guidance, and technical assistance to Division Program Managers and Project Officers.
* Support in the development, tracking, management and execution of financial management and budget documentation including, but not limited to; Future Years Homeland Security Plans, Spend Plans, Budget Documents, Capital Investment Plans, Unfunded Requirements Planning Documents, Budget and Program Briefing Books, Budget Analyses and Historical Budget Trends, preparation of responses to internal and external financial and budget inquiries, assisting in the development of business processes and techniques that link the budget planning and formulation to budget execution and expenditure accountability, and providing relevant presentations.
* Support working with the Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
* Support in the oversight of IT acquisition programs by assisting to prepare required documentation and tracking completion
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
* 5 years relevant experience
* Strong project management skills.
* Knowledge of the Federal Government and DHS/IP acquisition and procurement process.
* Past DHS financial planning experience preferred
* Understand DHS contract process to include planning, procurement, contract award, contract management, and close-out.
BA/BS IN RELEVANT FIELD.
Microsoft Office Suite
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: (202) 541-1010.
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.