Financial/Budget Analyst - Federal Contracts - Excellent Benefits $82,500+
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis Financial/Budget Analyst - Federal Contracts Position Features:
? Excellent Benefits
? Stable Environment
? Great Downtown Location
? Great Pay to $83K
About the Position:
As the Senior Financial Analyst you will be responsible for overseeing all financial aspects of the program budget including reporting, forecasting, expenses and other key leadership roles supporting this large federal program. Will provide direct financial leadership and support of the sales process. Manage the financial processes related to federal contracts including cost allocations, rate impacts, revenue and billing. Will develop and maintain monthly financial dashboards for senior management. This role is a integral part of the financial team.
- 2-5+ years of financial analyst experience ideally support a Federal contract environment
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field highly desired
- Hands-on experience with forecasting, budgets, reporting and ability to enhance financial processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demanding deliverables.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
Company offers excellent benefits and work/life balance. If you are seeking a challenging role with a great organization call today to schedule your interview!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Government Contracts Financial Analyst. MS Excel, Reporting