Financial Consultant AIC 9/7/2016
Ameritas Investment Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
* Generate revenue through the sale of fixed incomes securities to institutional clients.
* Develop new account relationships and present suitable trade ideas to increase profitability on existing client relationships.
* Support AIC s Public Finance activity through strong distribution of proprietary bonds.
Title of supervisor to this position: VP AIC Retail Sales
Titles of those reporting directly to this position: None
* Generate revenue from fixed income sales ( in new issue and secondary municipal bonds, Mortgage Backed Securities, CMOs, Agencies, Corporate Bonds, and CDs) to institutional clients (including banks, insurance companies, trust departments, investment managers, bond funds, corporations, foundations, and others).
* Strengthen existing relationships and actively prospect for new institutional account relationships.
* Maintain current knowledge of fixed income markets and identify relative value opportunities.
* Commitment to exceptional customer service and full compliance with all regulatory rules and firm polices.
* Ensure client files are complete, accurate, and current at all times.
* Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, or related field.
* Exceptional understanding of fixed income products and financial markets.
* Strong analytical skills and understanding of the needs of institutional clients.
* Existing book of institutional business and experience selling fixed income securities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* FINRA certification (Series 7 & 63) required
* Clean U4
Series-63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam (AG)
Series-7 - General Securities Rep (GS)