This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Lake Mary, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHO WE ARE Printerpix is a digital photo and communication ecommerce business, where we strive on a daily basis to revolutionize the way companies engage with the world. With 2 million users in 20 countries, we have a unique, truly diverse culture of talented employees committed to making a difference in their communities and in the work that they do
THE ROLE The Financial Controller will oversee all accounting and finance related functions for Treasured Photogifts TA Printerpix and other subsidiaries. The Director will oversee a transaction focused accounting function, managing a team of 3-5 individuals in the areas of billing for services provided, A/R, A/P, financial reporting and analysis, payroll, tax and financial planning and forecasting.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Oversee all activities of the accounting and finance department including the month-end and year-end close processes, financialreporting, payroll, tax, commission payout plans, A/R, A/P, and cash management.
* Review monthly financial results and ensure variance analyses are prepared to explain significant/unusual variances that require follow-up / corrective actions.
* Use financialforecasting and modeling techniques to anticipate challenges and opportunities before they arise.
* Provide prospective / forward-looking financial planning and analysis to corporate leadership
* Set priorities and goals for the department, interview, hire and mentor the accounting and finance team.
* Implement goals objectives and practices for effective efficient and cost effective management of allocated resources.
* Establish and maintain corporate accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure conformance with laws / regulations. Install new internal controls where they are absent
* Cash management and management of FX across all regions where exposure exits
* Manage external auditor relationship to ensure timely and efficient year end audit and initiate quarterly reviews.
* Ensure complete and accurate tax compliance and tax accounting processes. Ensure accounting systems and processes are continually streamlined via process improvement to achieve greater efficiencies and accuracy in the level and timeliness of reporting.
* Build relationships cross-functionally to foster collaboration both inside and outside of Accounting & Finance team. Handle external relationships in a strategic manner
* Oversee and direct end of month and year procedures along with reporting to Board of Directors. Produce timely and accurate reporting materials and analysis to illustrate Syncoms financial health.
* Prepare business plans and financial projections for external reporting
* Source, communicate, liaise and work with Venture Capital / Private Equity, Investment firms, lawyers and accountants
* Source new vendors for financial improvement
* Automate financial accounting reporting into Syncoms ERP and integrate financial systems to create uniform reporting and instant real time profitability
* Automate all aspects of documentation and accounting / collection of data / customer information and provide analytics and real time ecommerce accounting metrics back to marketing and development
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or business related field required.
* Previous exposure to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is required.
* 5+ years' experience in senior controller, financial analyst or accounting leadership role with a small to midsized business that handles large volumes of daily transactions. Ideally ecommerce of products environment.