Financial Controller 8/25/2016
Telecom / Hardware
Little Falls, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our Client a High Tech Communications Hardware provider now seeks an Controller / Assistant to the CFO..... (CPA or currently working towards a CPA a must)
* Consolidation Reporting Requirements analysis
* Booking GP analysis.
* Actual Revenues Collaboration, RR appropriateness, revenues Forecasting, Deferred Revenues accounting.
* Costing matters- Deferred Direct inventory costs, deferred subcontractors costs, Theoretical COGS analysis.
* Inventory Collaboration analysis and support for Inventory amount on Consolidation basis, taking into account RATAM. Currently Inventory for Ltd done by this function.
* Involvement in Sales Commission Provision creation and Cycle explanation.
* Exchange Rates Forecast, PV analysis.
* Collection target setup.
* Cash flow Collaboration analysis PV actual and PV.
* Hedging transactions and Interest and Commissions improvement on going monitoring.
* Local Banks monitoring
* Signatory rights involvement documentation and Banks procedures (open/ Close)
Internal Audit and SOX-
* Enforcement of major processes- Payroll, Travel Reimbursements and Policy
* SOX compliance
* Internal Audits report, recommendations and implementation.
* Current tax accounting and analysis.
* Close entities, Intercompany agreements
* Involvement with optimal tax affects( Argentina, India, Brazil, US, Nigeria)
* Withholding tax analysis Retro and part of DEAL Consultations.
* Deferred taxes.
* 20f Tax notes preparations and analysis.
* Current tax assets - monitoring and follow up with Regions.
* Compliance and TP studies/ Documentation.
* CPA or working towards one - Must
* 4+ years' experience in similar positions
* Experience working with/for companies from the Telecommunication or Technical industry a plus
* High level of analytical skills; problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner and communicate with all levels of personnel
* High attention to details capability
* Individual contributor with a "Hands on" personality
* Complete substantial work volume under pressure
* Proactive, service oriented with a can-do attitude in meeting short and critical deadlines
* Oracle experience -Must
* Advanced Excel skills- Must