Financial Cost Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, a leader in specialty manufacturing, is seeking a cost accounting dynamo who has an aptitude for presenting senior executives with the information necessary to drive business performance and increase profitability. This role, which involves analysis and financial reporting, will support a highly-functioning business unit. This individual will report to a manager that encourages autonomy, provides mentorship and facilitates upward mobility.
The time is now to flex your cost accounting muscles and hone your presentation skills at a growing well-respected company that offers top-shelf perks to its employees. Growth + engaging work + perks + competitive comp = a "no brainer" opportunity!
* Act as a business partner for the manufacturing operations
* Provide insight for innovation, process improvements, standardization, and streamlining
* Provide cost accounting training to peers and internal customers
* Research, track, analyze, publish and report on manufacturing variations
* Key contributor to the annual operating plan and forecasting processes
* Support the development of the business unit's strategic plan
* Take the lead of the month end close process
* Provide guidance & quantify cost saving projects
* Create ad hoc reports to support management decisions
YOU WILL BE A SHOE IN IF YOU MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
* 5-10 years of cost accounting experience within the manufacturing environment
* A Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting is required. MBA a plus
* Experience using an ERP and advanced proficiency within Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience working in a large matrix organization