This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
Wheat Ridge, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONWest Pines Behavioral Health is part of SCL Health System, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Wheat Ridge, Colo. (estab. 1988)
* On the campus of Lutheran Medical Center
Services & Expertise
* Serves adults 18 & older with psychiatric or substance abuse concerns
* Integrated treatment for those affected by both chemical dependency & an emotional or psychiatric disorder
* Outpatient programs, partial hospitalization, residential substance abuse treatment & inpatient acute care
* Holistic treatment approach focuses on the patient s physical, emotional, social & spiritual well-being
* Providing hope, healing & recovery for patients & their loved ones
This position will demonstrate the ability to appropriately maximize the resolution of self-pay, in-patient account accounts.
* Arranges payment schedules with self-pay patients.
* Discovers insurance.
* Assists the patient in applying for State or federal funds, or charity funds.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
* High School diploma or GED Equivalent, required.
* Three-five years collection experience, required.
* Knowledge of payment assistance/charity programs, required.
* Knowledge of State Medicaid programs, required.