Financial Crime Compliance Quality Assurance AVP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
FINANCIAL CRIME COMPLIANCE QUALITY ASSURANCE AVP
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The Financial Crime Quality Assurance Analyst will join the U.S. Financial Crime Compliance ("FCC") Group. The role will report into the Americas Quality Assurance ("QA") Officer and will have responsibility for establishing the FCC (incl. Client Identification, Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Corruption, Anti-Fraud and Sanctions Compliance) Quality Assurance program, including conducting testing and thematic assurance reviews of FCC key controls. Specifically, the role requires the Analyst to:
* Assist the Americas Quality Assurance Officer with implementation of the FCC Quality Assurance program through testing and documentation of the design and effectiveness of FCC controls
* Conduct in-depth Quality Assurance Reviews ( QARs ) of key FCC functions within the Americas region
* Understand results of QARs in an effort to identify trends and opportunities for program enhancement
* Prepare summary results of QARs into Management Information ("MI") reporting presentations to FCC management
* Ensure any deficiencies found during the QARs are remediated and documented by the appropriate groups
* Support the maintenance of global QA standards based on specific regional/divisional identified risks and priorities
* Assist the Americas QA Officer with oversight and coordination of the QA schedule and site visits
* Other general FCC responsibilities, as needed
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications and skills:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* Excellent communication, written, analytical and organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Experience working within an FCC and/or Internal Audit function required
* Working knowledge of USA Patriot Act/Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulatory requirements preferred
* Experience working within large financial institution preferred
* CAMS certification preferred
* Business fluency in English required and Spanish or Portuguese preferred
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.