Financial Planning & Analysis Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY What makes Medpace successful?
It's simple...our employees. At Medpace, we believe that our employees drive our exceptional reputation in the industry. As part of the Medpace team, you will find work that is challenging, be given the tools and training to succeed and be rewarded with potential advancement opportunities within our fast-growing company.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Medpace is a Clinical Research Organization that is rapidly growing across the globe. Due to our continued growth, we are in need of qualified and focused individuals, like yourself. This is a vital role in our Finance department whose success relies upon your finely tuned skills and background. If you are ready to make a difference, you must be able to accomplish these tasks:
* Preparation and reporting of financial performance for monthly, quarterly and annual reviews.
* Produce meaningful operational metrics to help drive performance and achieve business objectives.
* Integrate data from across various groups to construct an overall understanding of performance that delivers meaningful information.
* Support special projects, which will provide an opportunity to flex finance, accounting, analytical, and business understanding to improve existing processes.
* Partner with various operational and support departments (Commercial Operations & Project Management) throughout the organization to assess financial performance and develop forecasts and budgets.
Top performers might also have:
* In Progress of Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
* High attention to detail
* Strong multitasking ability
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Ability to maintain confidential data
What's in it for you?
From our beginning as a startup in 1992 to our current global presence in over 40 countries, our focus has always been how we value our employees. You can enjoy:
*Casual dress code
*24-hour onsite fitness center with a variety of fitness classes
*Onsite cafeteria with complimentary lunch daily
What to expect next...
If you are ready to join our growing team, click Apply for this Position. We will review your applications in a timely manner. If you have the necessary qualifications and background to succeed at this position, a member of our recruiting team may contact you for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets