Financial Planning Analysis Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Financial Planning & Analysis ManagerJob ID:
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager Job Location:
Herndon, VA Job Code:
CN20163108-13881 Harris Corporation is a leading technology innovator that creates mission-critical solutions that connect, inform and protect the world. The company's advanced technology provides information and insight to customers operating in demanding environments from ocean to orbit and everywhere in between. Harris has approximately $8 billion in annualized revenue and supports customers in 125 countries through four customer-focused business segments:
Communication Systems, Space and Intelligence Systems, Electronic Systems, and Critical Networks. Job Description:
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager position is established to partner with the Operational leaders in the business segments as well as the business segments finance teams to identify and drive opportunities for productivity improvements and other critical performance metrics. Role will be responsible to thoroughly analyze and clearly communicate financial business information to senior level management for the purpose of continuous improvement and external financial reporting.* Complete analysis on both financial and operation information resulting in monthly and quarterly decision making tools; Financial Analysis Business Segment Results Operations Productivity Employment Cost Productivity Financial Guidance and Leadership* Prepare financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Operational Excellence, and Indirect Cost Planning
* Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
* Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, expenses and capital expenditures.
* Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
* Responsible for Monthly and Quarterly Financial reports/analysis as well as ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
* Develop financial rigor and processes to streamline and automate the consolidations of financial data into decision making information.
* Maintain Financial Forecasting and Accounting Databases and Tools
* Performs other duties or special projects as needed or assigned. Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or related field.
* Minimum of 10 years progressive FP&A experience (to include cost accounting and operations) with track record of bottom line and strategic accomplishments.
* Experience with MS Office, Hyperion and other planning tools. Additional Preferred Qualifications:* MBA and/or CPA.
* Ability to communicate on an executive level and possess advanced presentation skills with the ability to guide and influence senior leadership.
* Possess strong analytical skills.Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise Finance Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - VA - Herndon .