Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Analyst-Dannon
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
The Dannon Company, Inc.
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Analyst-Dannon in the United States (US) for our White Plains, NY office.
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
In this role you will be responsible to:
1. Manage the Fixed costs (Overheads, Other Income and Expense) for the Dannon Dairy CBU in conjunction with the heads of functions of head office and sales teams and support the Planning controlling director for Dannon Dairy:
* Key contributor for overall NORAM planning working with the NORAM CFO
* Business partner of the local teams, accountable for the animation of the budget, estimates and actuals, definition of needs, risks & opportunities of each department.
* Project management on systems maintenance and evolution (evolutions in Essbase).
2. Support the Zone VP Finance in the animation of the Total Overheads in the Zones-CBUs (proactivity, highlight of key changes, reminders when necessary...):
* Key reporting events: Budgets & Estimates, Monthly closing, Scorecard
* Challenge and animation of the financial Overheads KPIs
* Follow-up on specific projects including Non Current costs specifically (Denim, Danone 2020...)
3. Resource and Performance Management:
* 'innovation' mindset to imagine new ways of monitoring key finance impacts depending on business context and priorities
* Develop management structure and models to standardize reporting and analysis
* Implement a structure for new headcount request management
* Participate in the resource allocation process
Requirements and Experience
* Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting or Finance.
* 3-5 years of progressive experience in a related field.
* In depth understanding of accounting concepts - link between P&L and Balance Sheet.
* Must have P&L and forecasting experience.
* Strong system skills including data modeling, specifically with Hyperion Essbase
* Analytical skills is a must.
* Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Rigorous, methodical and precise.
* PC Skills (Microsoft Office, specially Excel, Essbase and Power Point)
* CPG industry preferred
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. We have something special inside, do you*
40022.Experience: Experienced professionals
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Financial, ERP, Financial Analyst, Data Modeler, Project Manager, Finance, Technology, Data