Financial Power Trader 8/16/2016
Kempler & Co.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY DESCRIPTION
We are a leading energy trading and supply company specializing in the distribution of renewable fuel - ethanol and biodiesel - and natural gas liquids. We are also a leader in providing market making services to our customers and suppliers. We are looking to add a financial power trader to our staff.
Strongly entrepreneurial and fast growing we deliver innovative supply solutions to our energy customers nationwide. The Company offers a combination of benefits that provide our employees with the framework to meet their personal, professional and financial goals.
* Developing and manage a financial power trading book with a focus on market making with opportunity to take directional / fundamental positions as well.
* Trading zonal market locations.
* Participating in congestion auctions in zonal market locations.
* Working to identify fundamental congestion strategies that will be a part of the respective region.
* Working to identify growth areas in their particular region in the form of new instruments or products to be traded.
* Minimum 3years of financial power tradingexperience.
* Experiencetrading CRRs, FTRs, and TCCs.
* Strong understanding of physical and financial energy commodity markets.
* Knowledge and experience in use of market risk management instruments.
* Deep knowledge of energy commodity supply chains combined with business acumen and advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment, meet deadlines and manage competing responsibilities.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.