Financial Reporting Analyst 8/26/2016
The Premier Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY FINANCIAL REPORTING ANALYST
Our client, an industry leader, is searching for an SEC Financial Reporting Analyst. This role is integral in the accurate public filings, and offers a great combination of financial reporting, GAAP accounting and technical development and research. Our client offers a growing and dynamic environment yet maintains a family-friendly culture.
The SEC Financial Reporting Analyst will be responsible for:
* Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements (10K, 10Q, 8K) as well as writing footnote disclosures and MD&A.
* Perform accounting duties as assigned, including preparation for monthly and annual closings.
* Assist in the research of technical accounting issues, and assist in determination of financial impact and handling as appropriate.
* Utilize XBRL in SEC filings.
* Other ad hoc projects as needed.
* BS/BA in Accounting
* 3+ years financial reporting and/or public accounting for publicly traded organizations with direct exposure to SEC reporting (10K, 10Q, 8K)
* XBRL experience.