Financial Reporting Manager - Food Brand / Restaurant 9/1/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
Our client is a leading organic retailer and restaurant with 300 locations worldwide passionate about offering a healthy experience for their customers. They are focused on hiring ambitious, curious, humble and personable employees and are rapidly growing in the US. Company offers generous salary, medical, dental, vision insurance, 401k plan, life insurance, competitive pay, bonus potential, gym membership reimbursement and of course, their wholesome food!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The MANAGER OF EXTERNAL FINANCIAL REPORTING is based in Manhattan and reports to the Global CFO. THIS IS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN IMMEDIATE IMPACT AND APPLY YOUR FINANCIAL AND REPORTING SKILLSET! THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE VERY FAMILIAR WITH IFRS!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AS A MANAGER OF EXTERNAL FINANCIAL REPORTING:
* Generate Monthly IFRS financials for all foreign entities (for internal use)
* Person will work with monthly consolidation of the group (under IFRS)
* Lead annual budget process to generate IFRS IS, B/S, cash flow and covenants
* Annual IFRS reports
* Annual budget process
* Review Global Cash forecast weekly
* Use Adaptive for consolidation
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR MANAGER OF EXTERNAL FINANCIAL REPORTING:
* AT LEAST 5 YEARS RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH IFRS
* PUBLIC ACCOUNTING BACKGROUND (PREFERABLY BIG 4, BUT NOT ESSENTIAL)
* BACHELORS DEGREE IN ACCOUNTING AND CPA
* STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF IFRS, IN PARTICULAR BUSINESS COMBINATIONS AND PURCHASE PRICE ALLOCATIONS
* Experience preparing IFRS compliant financial statements
* Experience with multi - currency, multi entity consolidations (understanding the process of historical equity rates etc)
* Experience creating multi - currency, multi entity cash flows
* Experience in consolidation and elimination of inter-entity sales
* Ability to review and understand variance analysis on both balance sheet and income statement Monthly close process experience - review of reconciliations etc
* Solid experience of consolidating a multi-currency group under IFRS and have worked with conversion from foreign GAAP to IFRS
* Understanding of covenants calculations and transfer pricing
* Passion for food and health!
* A nice personality and curiosity and passion for the brand.
* Technical: Adaptive and advanced EXCEL