Financial Reporting Manager - Hedge Fund 9/8/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is a leading buyside trading firm. They building a sophisticated, next generation finance operation and looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to be the third person in our accountancy team working closely with the CFO and COO along with other senior management and partners within the firm.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A certified CPAqualification
* 5 - 8years commercial experience
* Experience within financialreporting, product control.
* Broker dealerexperienceis advantageous
* Series 27 is not a prerequisite
* Excellent Excel, scripting skills (Python, Perl, Bash), and experience with SQL required.
* Strong analytical skills and meticulous attention to detail
* Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
* Valid U.S. work authorization
Our flat collaborative and collegiate structure encourages an environment where our employees can bring their ideas / recommendations to the table. This role is ideal for a well-rounded, technical savvy Financial Reporting manager who is looking to make a valued and visible impact.