Financial Reporting Manager 8/9/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Immediate opening for Manager of Financial Reporting with a Fortune 1000 company. The company is solid and stable with a really great team (from the top down). We're not looking for someone to come in and "fix it" as it really runs like a well-oiled machine but rather someone that can manage the process. It is a high viability position so professional to the core is really important. Additionally, this company offers a fantastic work-life balance. The company is very family friendly. Ideally, a public-private work history would work best but upon my recommendation, the client is willing to look at straight public (Big-4 or National firm). Duties include:
* Monthly, quarterly, and annual preparation of the Company's financial statements and other filings.
* Establishes timelines/deliverables and coordinates deliverables among auditors, management, printer, and legal counsel.
* Communicates with external auditors and SEC attorneys. Supports and assists with external review / audit process and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance procedures.
* Submits all SEC filings.
* Researches and advises senior management on new financial reporting requirements.
* Researches and analyzes technical accounting issues involving complex business transactions.