Financial Reporting Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you a strong public accounting senior looking for a highly visible Management opportunity to advance your career and take on a new challenge Well, this position could be for you! We are conducting a search for a FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER to join the top performing team of a growing, market leader in the Tampa Bay area. Reporting directly to the SVP Controller and VP Accounting, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of internal and external financial reporting, information requests from customers and regulatory agencies, coordination of audit and tax documents, and special accounting projects.
In return for your accounting expertise, our client offers a professional working environment, GREAT leadership, high visibility, TERRIFIC career growth potential, medical & health insurance, 401K, and a highly competitive compensation package, plus bonus potential! This is a great opportunity to take your accounting career to the next level. Apply today!
At Taylor White, we specialize exclusively in Accounting we know how to find it!
*PLEASE LIST RELOCATION PLANS IN COVER LETTER.*
FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
* CPA certification required
* 4-6 years of public accounting experience, preferably within a Big 4 or national public accounting firm
* Financial reporting experience required
* Superb attention to detail and strong organizational skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills