Financial Reporting Manager 9/8/2016
West Chester, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Prepares year-end consolidated financial statements for external audit and oversees all statutory statements for International units as required.
* Works with the Financial Systems Group to develop reporting and system reports that support the consolidated financial statements and related footnote disclosures. Leverages reporting across business units, and coordinates with the units to provide reporting solutions.
* Responsible for providing technical research (IFRS and US GAAP) on issues affecting the consolidated and business unit financial statements throughout the year.
* Assists Senior Financial Management in coordinating the quarterly and year end external audits.
* A resource to Division Finance on accounting and financial reporting technical issues.
* Maintaining and developing, when needed, company's Global Financial Policies. Maintains Financial Policies Manual and related policies; updates manual based on IFRS and/or US GAAP standards.
* Provides assistance in financial presentations for management meetings.
* Provides financial analysis and supporting details for other external users.
* Assist in performing financial reviews at division and operating units as required.
* A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university is required. Master's Degree or MBA preferred. CPA required.
* At least 5-7 years of experience with international accounting firm. Will also consider candidates with combination of public accounting experience along with reporting experience in a multi-national organization.
* Prior manufacturing industry experience is preferred.
* Strong technical background in reporting for large companies, US GAAP & IFRS.
* Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with advanced Excel skills. Financial systems experience, specifically Oracle and/or Hyperion, preferred.
* Ability to understand, implement and communicate very technical issues in an effective manner.
* Proven ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
* Must be someone who exercises prudent business judgement.
* Highly organized and detail oriented with clear and concise effective presentation deliverables and communication style.
* Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of a complex organization
* Must be results-driven and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
* Some travel will be required, 10%.