Financial Reporting - Senior Financial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Carestream Health, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Financial Reporting Senior Analyst position reports to the Manager, Corporate Accounting & Financial Reporting at Carestream Health s corporate headquarters located in Rochester, NY. This position is responsible for coordinating and preparing the Company s external worldwide reporting, including: annual audited financial statements, lender financial statements, and group reporting to our parent Company, Onex Corporation (Ticker: OCX:TO) .
In this dynamic role, the individual must be proficient in US GAAP, IFRS, Non-gaap measures and SEC compliance within the respective reporting deliverables. This position will coordinate and act as a day-to-day liaison with the internal and external auditors, as well as maintain the worldwide request list for preparation of quarterly and annual financial reports. This role will work closely with the worldwide Controllers Group, Finance Team and Onex financial reporting group in completion of all internal/external deliverables. The position will also be responsible for researching and applying new accounting standards, as well as ensuring compliance with Section 404 and 302 of Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, and will assist with various other Corporate owned technical areas including restructuring programs. The individual should be capable of understanding complex ERP and reporting systems and ultimately becoming a subject matter expert; utilizing these skills to automate recurring report requests and reacting to ad hoc requests from Management. On a monthly and quarterly basis this role will perform Corporate / US Division journal entry preparation, account reconciliations and analysis to assist in the worldwide consolidation under US GAAP and IFRS. This individual will be included and pivotal in the future implementation of a new SAP platform and consolidation and reporting upgrade as it affects financial reporting. Other responsibilities include: coordination of government reporting requests, technical resource for various accounting issues and currency translation questions, cash flow statement analysis and liaison with Corporate Tax department for financial reporting requests.
Core Job Responsibilities:
* Coordinate and prepare various financial statement filings and ensure compliance with the respective basis of accounting (GAAP, IFRS, Non-gaap)
* Ensure the US GAAP to Management basis and Credit Agreement basis reconciliation is completed accurately and timely
* Function as a key coordinator with the internal and external auditors
* Lead in the preparation of Lender Group and Onex data requests
* Maintain calendar of all internal and external filing deadlines ensuring appropriate coordination with all contributors to meet deadlines for Onex and our Lenders
* Lead in the research and documentation of technical accounting areas
* Interact with the consolidations team and act as a technical resource for financial reporting tools for worldwide Controllers Group and Finance Team
* Coordinate the completion of all government reporting for the Company
* Ensure that a well-documented and effective control process is maintained for disclosure and reporting controls
* Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations for technical accounting areas of responsibility
* Prepare and present financial reports to Management and Executive team in a concise and professional manner
* Special projects and ad hoc requests as needed.