Financial Solutions Advisor (Registered) 9/1/2016
Culver City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assess customer goals by conducting financial opportunity sessions with new or existing banking clients. Leverage business knowledge to determine prudent and appropriate strategy to meet client's needs by recommending financial solutions for Mass Affluent clients.
* Build strategic partnership with Financial Center as a valued team member. Refer clients with an investment need and more than $250K in investable assets to a local Merrill Lynch Wealth Advisory Complex or US Trust office. Refer to other appropriate business channel(s) (i.e. Small Business, Home Loans) as needed
* Demonstrate strong awareness of enterprise-wide opportunities to serve our customers.
* Pro-actively build relationships with potential and existing clients to meet business objectives.
* Comply with all applicable banking and investment laws, regulations, company polices, and procedures, in order to serve the clients' best interests and enhance client satisfaction.
REQUIRED SKILLS-"MUST" have these skills to be minimally qualified
* 3+ years of proven investment business development experience, including investment training. In-depth knowledge of investment products and services.
* One+ years experience in business development and investments training.
* Experience creating a comprehensive financial strategy, assessing needs, identifying, and recommending financial solutions.
* Knowledge of banking (credit and deposit) products and services desired.
* Must be able to provide evidence of consultative communication and relationship building skills leading to client service, fulfillment and delight in previous roles.
* Series 7 required. This role also requires series 66 (63 possesses a strong work ethic.
* Highly motivated self-starter, proactive, with intense focus on results. Conveys a sense of urgency to achieve business goals and exceed expectations.
* A respected business partner who adds value to the broader team and can diplomatically handle conflict; demonstrated ability to cultivate effective revenue generating partnerships with other LOBs.
* Ability to handle ambiguity and adapt to changing circumstances.
* An impeccable reputation for integrity and consistency; must possess sound business ethics acting in the best interest of the client.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
* 4 yeardegreedesired, preferably in business related field.
* Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and/or Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRCP) Designations desired.
* Insurance licenses desired.
Yes, 25 % of the Time