Financial Svs Sales Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
1. Business Acumen-- Knowledge of products, services, policies and procedures for invesmtent and insurance product sales.
2. Communication Skills
3. Computer proficiency-- Excel and Word
4. Customer Service Oriented
5. Detail Oriented
6. Good Judgement
7. Ability to multi-task
8. Organizational skills
9. High School diploma is required.
10. At least three (3) years of banking or invesmtent/insurance operations experience
11. NYS Life/Health Licenses and NASD 6/63 licenses required or obtained within one (1) year of employment ---The primary responsibilities of the Financial Services Sales Assistant are as follows:
1. Adhere to all operational, compliance and regulatory standards.
2. Adhere to customer confidentiality standards.
3. Assist with product related inquiries.
4. Assist with the direct selling of investment and insurance products to bank customers.
5. Complete special projects as assigned.
6. Create new customer files and maintain customer records
7. Interact with third party vendors of insurance and investment products.
8. Perform servicing and administrative functions.
9. Provide high level of customer service to internal and external customers at all times.
10. Resolve customer servicing issues and complete customer correspondence.
11. Support the sales efforts of the FNSI Financial Consultant.
12. Tracking commissions, tracking fee income, and resolve outstanding issues or payment errors in a timely and efficient manner
777 Canal View Blvd Suite 100, Rochester, New York 14623
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled