Financial Systems Senior Hyperion Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* The Sr. HyperionDeveloper is as a part of the Financial Systems team. Position will perform full lifecycle development of Hyperion applications, including identification and documentation of business requirements in conjunction with Customer Support Team, development of key business processes, business rules, Essbase calculations, system and user testing, data sourcing strategies, and data validation in conjunction with the Data Management team. The HyperionDeveloper will need a foundational understanding of finance and accounting, including the budgeting and forecasting processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Excellent technical skills and development with Hyperion suite of products Essbase, Planning, ASO, HFM (System 126.96.36.199.5 or newer) applications.
* Translate user requirements into technical specifications.
* Create and maintain technical application documentation.
* Maintain, enhance and troubleshoot Hyperion business rules and calculation scripts.
* Ability to translate business problems and opportunities into plans of action including scope and delivery strategy.
* System requirement analysis, including documenting current and future state business processes, and analyzing their interaction and inter-dependencies to support process design.
* Analyze business and IT issues, including process inefficiencies and systems problems.
* Continuously evaluate system and processes and look for ways to streamline and drive efficiencies.
* Work with users in the Finance and IT community to collaboratively evaluate solutions and alternatives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS or related field required.
* Basic or foundational understanding of financial processes, including budgeting and forecasting.
* 7+ years Hyperion Essbase/Planning/Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), development experience.
* Planning and Essbase application and database tuning experience.
* Create, update and maintain process and standards documents.
* Oracle/Hyperionreporting products (SmartView for Office, Excel Add-In).
* Experience with MS SQL Server, XML files, ODI, DRM.
* Custom multicurrency experience.
* Experience developing & troubleshooting complex calc scripts and business rules.
* Partitioning experience.
* Accelatis experience a plus.
* Experience with use of sparse/dense dimensionality concepts, attribute dimensions.
* Experience with Hyperion project life-cycle best practices.
* Ability to manage multiple assignments and projects with varying deadlines.
* Ability to prioritize with minimal supervision and interact with employees at all levels.
* Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently or as part of a team.
* Excellent, creative problem-solving skills.
* Experience with business process flow and cause-effect diagramming and analysis.
* Strong collaborative skills and ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
* Excellent verbal, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Languages: fluent English required, otherlanguage(s) a plus.