Financial Systems Tester
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Exciting, unique opportunity with one of Adecco's largest clients in the Piedmont Triad. We are looking for exceptional associates who have experience with commercial/retail lending with a working knowledge of the business process. Position will require candidates to test cases from multiple user perspectives, run scenarios of data, and log all defects into the client's data base.
Please note that this position is for people with COMMERCIAL LENDING EXPERIENCE (i.e. home equity lending, credit cards, car loans, etc.) Experience in the mortgage industry does not translate for this position. If you are applying for this position please ensure that you have the proper experience in retail lending.
- At least one year banking experience in retail lending (i.e. car loans, credit cards, home equity loans). Experience can include document processing and underwriting
- Associates degree in Business
- Knowledge of Outlook and other business programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and ability to quickly learn new software/systems
- Ability to reassess priorities and meet changing deadlines
- Strong understanding of lending and banking structures
- Run test scenarios on software enhancements against specifications while making sure to stay within written compliance of banking and government regulations
- Execute test cases from documentation
- Track testing plans and analyze results and solve problems
- Develop a working knowledge of the software and host systems
If you are looking for a position that will let you be involved in the framework of a new branch-wide system, will let you be innovative and creative while system testing, and that is located in beautiful downtown Winston Salem then apply immediately to this position!