Financial Training Specialist 8/31/2016
Little Rock, AR
JOB DESCRIPTIONDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provide hands-on training and support to end users on the SunGard finance software
* Ensure the clients are set up correctly and understand what is require of them in the system.
* Collaborate with district personnel to arrive at the best software setup to meet their customary practices as near as possible.
* Provide training and support to the various district personnel for each software module.
* Provide additional hands on setup and conversion of data as deemed necessary for the situation.
* Assess district training needs.
* Spend contact/hands-on training time with trainees on an individual and/or group basis.
* Assessing trainee work and providing feedback.
* At least 7-8 years of experience in School District Finance and/or SunGard Financial experience.
* Good customer service skills to work with people in stressful, timeline circumstances.
* Ability to communicate the business logic of the financial software to meet the district needs.
* Analytical and technical skills.
* Ability to multitask and balance priorities.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
A successful candidate may have experience with:
* Fund Accounting
* State Reporting as it relates to SunGard Finance Software