Financial Valuation Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As one of the nation s largest independent, full-service valuation companies, CBIZ Valuation Group, LLC serves clients both in the United States and abroad. We specialize in the valuation of corporate assets including businesses and their securities, real estate, machinery and equipment, and intangible assets. We are currently seeking a Financial Valuation Consultant.
CBIZ Valuation Group is currently seeking a Financial Valuation Consultant who is motivated and ready for an opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment where continued professional development is valued.
Our Consultants perform all aspects related to the financial analysis and valuation of business enterprises, stock or other equity interests, intellectual property and other intangible assets. Assignments involve mergers, acquisitions, financial reporting, tax reporting, litigation and other financial advisory services.
The position requires a team oriented individual with strong organizational and analytical skills, intellectual curiosity combined with problem solving / solution oriented mentality. The person should be well organized and detail oriented.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Execute and oversee all aspects of client fieldwork relating to business valuation engagements, including research financial statement analysis, analysis of intellectual property and other intangible assets.
* Understanding of valuation approaches, techniques and models
* Understanding of, and ability to perform, computations for WACC, CAPM, OPM, equity and invested capital ratios, and market ratios
* Review Consultant s valuation analysis, and provide feedback
* Identification of new engagement opportunities through existing and new clients
* Writing and verbal communication skills are a must due to significant client interaction
* A degree in Business, Finance or Accounting and 3+ years experience in valuation or consulting.
* ASA, CFA, CPA or other relevant certification is desired but not required.
* Travel may be required.
* Proficient computer ability relative to the constructing of complex formulas and macros.
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf