This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Markets Operations team in Dallas, TX
The Sr. Financial Analyst will support Executives and Market/Regional leadership and operations teams for the US and Canada. The analyst will perform financial and strategic analysis and partner with operations teams to analyze and track potential and past investments. The analyst will also assist with internal reporting and special projects for Executive Team.
* Perform complex financial analyses with minimal supervision, including cash flow projections, valuation models, sensitivity analyses, and sophisticated analytical tools.
* Partners closely with and supports both regional and business line leadership for the US and Canada. Strategizes with business leadership on high value talent recruiting and retention initiatives in order to drive growth and profitability using quantitative and qualitative analysis of potential investments.
* Develop and create financial models, presentations, analyses and review of legal documents for Investment decisions.
* Lead investments through investment process, collaborating with leadership, finance, HR and legal departments to ensure timely and organized execution.
* Able to effectively navigate a complex matrix organization and a complex business, working collaboratively with key business partners.
* Assist with ongoing, monthly & quarterly internal reporting and tracking.
* Support Markets Executives as needed with presentations, financial and strategic analysis and other ad hoc projects.
* Support finance and operational resources in for JLL Markets across US and Canada.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s Degree required
* 2 3 years of relevant work experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Financial analysis and modeling experience required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with various markets and functions
* Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
* Strong attention to detail, initiative, follow up and sense of urgency
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43752BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.