This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONStrong Company, tops in its class! This organization promotes teamwork and leaders continually engage with each other. Great work-life balance!
* Providing technical expertise and leadership to drive Continuous Improvement in the plant finishing operation;
* Conducting audits to ensure conformance to documented best practices and SOPs;
* Leading new product introduction efforts requiring new finishes;
* Approving all process changes and documentation;
* Assisting with the development of preventive maintenance procedures and schedules on finishing equipment;
* Providing technical training to leadership and associates;
* Completing Black Belt certification in finish processes;
* Reports to the Manager, Finish Improvement.
EDUCATION: 4-year degree is preferred.
* 5+ years of hands-on finishing experience in a high production facility;
* Must have experience problem-solving and implementing changes to reduce warranty issues;
* Strong technical and engineering background;
* Current Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt is a plus;
* Good interpersonal skills on all levels;
* Good communication and training skills.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.