Finished Goods Production Technician I 9/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Functional Area: Manufacturing/Production
The Finished Goods Production Technician I is responsible for executing production activities related to final steps of product manufacturing
- Execution of custom and/or retail product formulation requests.
- Manufacture of buffers and/ or diluents for custom orders and retail replenishment.
- Batch record documentation and filing for products and buffers.
- Sample procurement and submittal to requesting departments.
- Accurate inventory tracking of materials or products utilized in production, custom order, retail, and/or kitting activities.
- Work with Epicor to maintain raw material stock for use in subcomponent and bulk production
ERP reconciliation activities for in-house formulation requests and/ or outgoing shipments for customer order fulfillment.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited four-year college or university in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with ERP systems of data entry management recommended.
- Experience with sterile technique.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Drive, determination and Strong communication skills.
- Proven Ability to thrive in a start-up/chaotic/change oriented environment
- Self-Starter and Self-Directed
- Driven to perform
- Able to organize and prioritize a diverse set of responsibilities to ensure that focus on growth and success of company is achieved
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.