Finisher - 2nd shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Finisher - Manufacturing job in Bennington, VT. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Finisher - Manufacturing job include:
• Generating and checking part dimensions during various machining stages with a variety of measuring devices
• Achieving all required tolerances and finishes that will produce quality parts in a timely manner and meet all standards
• Report defective material or questionable condition to production department supervisor
• Maintain the manufacturing work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition
• Basic to complex assembly
• May require cleaning and inspecting parts
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Must be able to stand 8-10 hours
• Excellent hand eye coordination
• Lift up to 50 pounds
• Flexible in skill and attitude
We have openings on first and second shift, occasional OT.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Finisher - Manufacturing job in Bennington, VT or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled