Finishing Farm Manager
Summary: Responsibilities include total operation of a company finishing farm, including training/developing employees, implementing corporate personnel/procedural policies including but not limited to EMS, IPS, animal care, BMS, controlling operating costs, and providing an overall quality product to the farms customers.
Job Responsibilities include:
* Strict adherence to company bio-security procedures (BMS) and other company policies, including EMS, IPS, and animal care.
* Represents company production policy and procedures. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to monitoring farm performance to maximize productivity, communicating policy and procedures to farm employees.
* Ensures that the farm working environment is safe, by providing safety equipment, training, and actions to prevent hazardous conditions by meeting Smithfield Foods IPS standards
* Responsible for being in compliance with all environmental laws and procedures to which Smithfield Foods Hog Production subscribes.
* Develops subordinates by leading, planning (short and long term), managing, coaching, mentoring and providing a positive professional image at all times
* Establishes and maintains open communication with all farm staff, management, other departments, external customers and suppliers, refers all external communication to appropriate Smithfield Hog Production spokesperson to identify potential problems and initiate improvements
* Veteran Outreach Programs:
www.hsh.jobs - FREE
Disability Outreach Programs
www.business-disability.com/servies - FREE
www.abilitylinks.org - FREE
Disability and Veterans Community Resources Directory: