Finishing Operator Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
Carol Stream, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONMachine Operator Job Description
* Operates and holds overall responsibility for product outcomes associated with straight-line gluers, promotional gluers, and related peripheral converting equipment.
* Interprets and documents standards related to equipment and product performance/quality.
* Maintains equipment.
* Supervision for position is random and minimal.
* Performs equipment operations, adjustments, tests, and conversions of all primary/peripheral equipment associated with converting operations.
* Motivates crewmembers to ensure quality, efficiency, area cleanliness, safety, and SQF standards are maintained.
* Tests and inspects products as required to ensure consistent quality and operational standards.
* Verifies and communicates both product standards and work standards to execute production.
* Maintains equipment by performing minor maintenance, troubleshooting, calibrations, adjustments, repairs, and authorized modifications.
* Performs other organizational duties as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this job.