This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONA local company is currently seeking a Finishing Operator for their night shift in Butler, PA for a long-term, temporary to hire opportunity. The Finishing Operator must possess the ability to perform in process inspections of parts/components with detail and accuracy. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
- Safely operate a Laser-cutter, Plotter/Router-cutter and Die-cutting/Embossing press.
- Perform in-process inspections (1st-piece inspection and subsequent inspections) of parts/components.
- Handle sheets of stock, parts and components in such a manner as to not scratch or produce any other material handling defects.
- Identify and report non-conformances to supervisors.
- Maintain a positive, professional working relationship with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirement:
- Understanding of laser-cutting technology, cold/hot embossing and die-cutting operations.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Able to work to close tolerances and measure parts or layouts with micrometers, calipers, etc. to thousands of an inch.
- Must have an understanding of the relationship between printing registration vs. cutting registration.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good written and oral communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow written and oral instructions and procedures.
- Must have general computer skills (for entering and retrieving information from the company database).
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision in a team-oriented work environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess good problem solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a continuous-feed work environment.
- Must have the ability to work while standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must have the manual dexterity to handle thin sheets of material without damage.
Pay for this position is $10.00 - $11.00/hr. This is a full-time, temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Referral Bonus
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled