Finishing Tech - 2nd shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Detail finishing of composite parts.
* Sanding, filling and paint preparation.
* De-flashing, Grinding, milling and cutting.
* Assembly and bonding of components.
* Tool preparation, part removal and basic de-flash
* Perform in-process quality inspections on parts.
* Strives to exemplify Albany's core values of Safety, Accountability, Fact Based, Persistence, Respect and Ethics
* Proper care / maintenance of equipment and tools.
* Responsible for proper and accurate completion of production and traceability documentation for assigned components.
* Basic SAP transactions.
* Attendance of mandatory daily SMART start meetings.
* Achieve productivity (daily) requirements.
* Supports operational goals in the areas of Safety, Quality Delivery, and Cost (SQDC).
* Contribute to process improvement
* Housekeeping and organization (5S) of the work cell.
* Good hand -- eye coordination.
* Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs. to waist height
* Basic mechanical aptitude
* Good manual dexterity
* Exhibits strong math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, fractions, and decimals.
* 20/20 vision either corrected or without correction
* Attention to detail
* Ability to understand and follow training materials and work instructions.
* Basic knowledge of MSDS and their use.
* Proper use of safety and personal protective equipment.
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work 24/7 schedule
* Basic computer skills
* Relevant Work Experience: Worked in a manufacturing environment
* Education: Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled