Finite Element Analysis Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMy client is looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER - FEA FOR THEIR LOCATION IN ROCKFORD, IL. This is a Permanent Position offering a salary range of $70-80K per year.
My client is open to candidates willing to relocate and may consider covering a portion of relocation expense.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Person will be a part of a development team that develops software dedicated to the design and manufacturing of composite structures for a variety of applications including, but not limited to, AEROSPACE VEHICLES.
* Design, analysis, programming, debugging, and modification of software for composite applications focused on the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) along with other composite design tools
* Investigate application engineering tasks and prepare design specifications, analysis, and recommendations
* Support the "manufacturing process integration" for composite parts
* Provide customer support for software deployment and maintenance
* Ensure products and services provided by the company meet the highest standards
* B ecome very knowledgeable of the entire hardware & software infrastructure for automated machine tools and robotics equipment
* BA / BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
* Programming knowledge and skills in C++ (required)
* Experience with FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS (FEA) - use and/or programming
* Recent industry or academic experience in Software Development
* Any experience related to Manufacturing, Industrial Machinery, for Software Applications (preferred)
* Experience with Qt software
* Experience with Microsoft Windows based development environment (a plus)
* Experience with 3D graphics programming (a plus)
* Experience with Image processing/ vision applications (a plus)
* Experience with Source Control Systems (a plus
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION TO GET MORE DETAILS ABOUT CLIENT AND THE JOB OPENING, SO WE CAN DISCUSS AND PROCEED FOR NEXT STEP.