Fire Alarm Inspector (Inspector II)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2013
END DATE 9/15/2013
Tyco Fire and Security
Oklahoma City, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
* Perform Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of primarily Commercial Fire Alarm Systems and related equipment.
* Maintain professional, timely, communication with customers to assure problem resolution.
* Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks.
* With minimal supervision,perform routine inspections, testing and preventive maintenance of Fire Sprinkler or Fire Alarm Systems.
* Complete and submit all required task-related, activity, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
* Attention to detail with the ability to communicate with employees, employers, customers and Authorities Having Jurisdiction both written and verbally.
* Must possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize assigned tasks.
* Comply with corporate safety programs. Ensure that safety training is thorough, complete, and up-to-date. Identify safety issues and hazards and notify safety coordinator/supervisor of conditions that require corrective actions.
* Other duties as deemed necessary.
* NICET Level II in Fire Alarm Systems OR Commercial Fire Alarm Technician License with the Oklahoma State Department of Health.
* Three (3) years experience with Fire Alarm Inspections or related industry experience
* Computer literate and ability to type 45 wpm.
* Excellent 'Customer Service Skills'.
* Walking, standing or climbing stairs and ladders for an eight (8) hour day.
* Ability to lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
ONLY APPLICANTS THAT POSSESS THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply at www.simplexgrinnell.com. Only the top candidates will be notified. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits program, including educational assistance, employee stock plan and matching 401(k) plan. For more information on SimplexGrinnell, please review our home page at: www.simplexgrinnell.com Integrity. Excellence. Teamwork. Accountability SimplexGrinnell is an EEO Employer M/F/D/V The company reserves the right to amend, modify and/or change the content of this job description at any time without prior notification. This position is local and does not include relocation. OKLAHOMA LICENSE # 0731/280