Fire Alarm Tech Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
FIRE ALARM TECH REP - SIMPLEXGRINNELL (OMAHA, NE)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
* Programming/commissioning on Fire/Life Safety systems, Access Control, Nurse Call, Intercom, Camera and Paging systems.
* Communication with office, customer and management on progress of each project daily.
* Works with electricians, general contractors, office staff as well as Fire Marshals and AHJs to complete each project
* Works towards promoting and maintaining safe environments and working habits.
Rewards and benefits
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 2 years' experience in low voltage installation, preferably fire alarm installation.
* Must have NICET II certification in Fire Alarm Technology.
* IA & NE State Inspectors license required or ability to obtain within 60-90 days of employment.
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams and specifications used in installation activities.
* Ability to travel 25-30% overnight in a year
* Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50lbs
* Excellent Customer service
* Team mentality
* Possess a valid drivers license and driving record that meets company requirements