Fire Assay Tech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
* Loading and unloading furnaces;
* Moving crucible storage racks;
* Deslagging lead buttons;
* Crucible management and set up/prepare samples for fusion;
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Must be able to work various shifts, including weekends and willing to work holidays;
* Must be able to lift/handle up to 50 lbs;
* Must stand, walk and bend for 7 hours per day;
* Must be able to pass respirator fit test and wear a respirator for 7 hours per day;
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening;
* Must work with health and safety in mind.
* Detail and safety oriented;
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs;
* Good hand-eye coordination;
* Able and willing to wear a half mask respirator for an eight hour shift;
* Ability to work within a hot and dusty environment;
* Some chemistry knowledge.
* Flexible work schedule;
* Good written and oral communication skills;
* Experience in a laboratory setting an asset;
* Good interpersonal skills along with the ability to exercise diplomacy and tact.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.