Fire Lead Test & Inspect Technician 8/24/2016
Red Hawk Fire & Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requirements:
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Experience performing fire alarm inspections with a large, premier, service entity preferred
- Knowledge of major fire alarm equipment brands (such as EST, Notifier, Gamewell/FCI, Firelite, Radionics, Ademco and/or Silent Knight)
- Familiarity with applicable codes (i.e. NFPA 72)
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Detail oriented and strong problem solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult position,s such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working in ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Valid driver s license with acceptable driving record, will conduct background/DT
- Ability to work a full-time schedule
- Overtime may be required for this position with short notice
- Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Perform on-site inspection, testing, and troubleshooting of fire alarm, suppression and security systems/associated devices in accordance with Red Hawk Fire & Security standards
- Responsible for reading and understanding assigned project documentation and work orders including scope of work for inspections, and determine if additional information is needed
- Report to assignments with required testing tools including suitable hand tools, smoke cans, printer, etc.
- Prepare associated paperwork/forms for customer service activities & return completed documentation required for master customer file, future inspections, service, accounting and payroll in a timely manner as required by procedures
- Maintain confidential information related to services performed
- Ability to write detailed reports of inspection deficiencies and provide information for quoting deficiencies
- Partner with sales to grow and protect the service segment of our business
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Red Hawk Fire & Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining the highest standards of ethics and business conduct in all our relationships, including those with customers, suppliers and team members.