Fire Protection Field Representative - West Virginia
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 20160815-8099-VD
Company Name: Verisk Analytics
Insurance Services Office (ISO) is a leading source of information about property and casualty insurance risk. ISO is part of the Verisk Analytics family, ranked by Forbes as the 18th most innovative company in the world, and is an incredibly dynamic place to work.
ISO s Public Protection Classification (PPC ) program collects information on municipal fire-protection efforts in communities throughout the United States. To help establish appropriate fire insurance premiums for residential and commercial properties, insurance companies need reliable, up-to-date information about a community s fire-protection services.
If you are self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enjoy working in the field and meeting people, then we have a position for you in West Virginia for a Fire Protection Field Analyst.
Your major responsibilities will involve conducting comprehensive studies of:
* Communications resources and procedures relating to dispatch of fire alarms
* Fire department, including equipment, staffing, training, and geographic distribution of fire companies
* Water supply networks, including hydraulic analysis of system capability to deliver sufficient water to suppress fires
We are looking for individuals who possess some of the following knowledge and skills, and/or experience:
* Knowledge of property fire insurance and building construction
* Prior field experience performing detailed property insurance analysis
* Fire service or engineering knowledge
* College degree in a technical discipline
* Strong math aptitude
* Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel
* Ability to work independently
* Strong work ethic
* Valid driver's license
This position requires a valid driver s license and some overnight travel, and you will work from your home office to complete all work assignments.
If this opportunity looks exciting and challenging to you, please submit your application by hitting Submit Now .
ISO is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
--Public Protection, Field Representatives, --Property Inspection
Associate (or equivalent work experience)
WV-Charleston, WV-West Virginia, WV-All
Years of Experience
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.