This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Universal Protection Services LLC
At Allied Universal, our vision is to be exceptional, to maintain exceptional people, to provide exceptional service, and to create exceptional results!
Join a company that cares for and recognizes its people.
Universal Protection Service is currently seeking Full and Part Time 2nd and 3rd Shift Firefighter/ EMT for a large manufacturing facility in Greer, SC. As a Firefighter/ EMT you will be responsible for completing inspections of buildings, responding to emergencies of all types including fire prevention and protection equipment, fires, rescues, hazardous materials releases, emergency medical issues, accidents, etc.
Qualified applicants for the Firefighter/ EMT position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Driving is a requirement at this location, you must be 21 or older with no points in last 3 years on your DMV record to be cleared for our driving program.
* Experience as a full time or volunteer firefighter/paramedic or firefighter/EMT.
* As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test.
* Certified SC Firefighter/ EMT **Those only holding EMT Certification alone do not meet qualifications**
* Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd Shift
$13.07 per hour starting rate for Firefighters $15.38 per hour starting rate for Firefighter/EMT
Part Time positions offer benefits including + anniversary bonus + on the spot recognition program + 401K.
Full Time positions offer benefits including + anniversary bonus + on the spot recognition program + medical, dental, vision, flex spending, and 401K.
Both are great opportunities for those looking for long term stable employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Southeast - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days