Firewall Test Engineer 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Strong understandings of JUNIPER ROUTING AND SECURITY PLATFORM CONCEPTS and has the ability to apply knowledge to real world scenarios.
* Hands-on CONFIGURATION AND OPERATIONAL KNOWLEDGE OF JUNOS, SCREENOS, JUNOS AUTOMATION AND SCRIPTING
* Detailed understanding of Routing protocols surrounding IP Service Provider and/or Enterprise networks including: TCP/IP fundamentals, Routing protocol operation (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), in depth understanding of MPLS L2 and L3 VPNs and the associated tunneling technologies (GRE, IPsec, etc.), JUNOS, Junos Automation and Scripting.
* Juniper credentialing such as, JNCIE-SEC, JNCIP-SEC, JNCIS-SEC, JNCIA
* Proficient in test planning, test design, and execution of software in a multi-tier environment. As well as being highly technical, a successful person will be detail oriented, self-motivated, team oriented, have strong communication skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Skillset should include Linux operating system installation, configuration, upgrade and maintenance.
* Candidate should have knowledge of OpenStack, SDN and KVM cloud technologies.
* Experience in VoIP Networks to include: Firewalls, Load balancers, SIP, RTP, DNS and ENUM preferred.
* 5+ YEARS' EXPERIENCE IN TECHNOLOGY AREA WITH A BACHELOR DEGREE PREFERRED.