Firmware Engineer 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 5712484 - SOFTWARE/ FIRMWARE ENGINEER - REDMOND, WA- 12 MONTHS
* Support internal research projects with software tools, troubleshooting, and integrating assets into VR experiences.
* Build frameworks and pipelines for data ingestion from and control of hardware prototypes.
* Work with the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering teams to validate apparatus front end design and fabrication, and ensure compatibility of those designs and the software frameworks.
* Create and enhance tools to support the integration of hardware prototypes into VR experiences.
* 3-5 years of experience creating software tools for robotics research or similar application
* Python and Matlab experience required;
* Labview, Mathematica, and Linux experience strongly preferred
* Experience or familiarity with: TCP data interpretation, statistics, robotics or mechatronics, and firmware all strong pluses
* Experience with robotics, hardware prototypes or firmware preferred
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, robotics, or equivalent required; graduatedegreepreferred