This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
Thousand Oaks, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe FitStudio Ambassador(s) will engage members on the sales floor and lead them to the FitStudio floor-pad. The FitStudio Ambassador(s) should be able to understand each member s specific fitness needs and lead them to the appropriate product/service. Ambassador(s) will be able to speak to the Fitness products that we carry and also the services/products our supporting vendors are offering. Ambassador(s) will also be expected to encourage members to sign up for a free Wellness Concierge consultation.JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Encourage members to sign up for Wellness Concierge consultations
* Help members find FitStudio products and inform/educate them on the use of products
* Set the precident with the member through first impression
* Focus on building member relationships
* Assist with selecting the right fitness equipment for members and make suggestions
* Guide the member through the FitStudio area and also any relevant BU Health/Fitness areas for product recommendations
* Must be aware of special promotions for items on FitStudio floor-pad.
* Interact with members and asking engaging questions
* Guide member through Wellness Concierge questionnaire
* Walk members through the product recommendation list
* Reschedule the consultation with a Wellness Concierge
* Schedule as many Wellness Concierge appointments as possible via kiosk, tablet, and refers members to the Wellness Concierge
Scheduling online page
* Assist concierge in the consultation process
* Promptly respond and communicate to SHC team in the event of a cancellation or no-show
* Excellent communication skills
* Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 16 years of age or olderEqual Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.