PRN (10 hours per week)
Brookdale Skyline 2365 Patriot Heights Colorado Springs, CO 80904
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Develop and conduct fitness classes for the residents at Brookdale communities
* Work with the Wellness Director to develop the curriculum and lesson plans necessary to ensure classes are delivered to address the wellness objectives of the participants
* Ensure the facilities and equipment are operating safely
* Ensure programs and services are being operated in accordance with Brookdale Senior Living policies and procedures as well as appropriate State and local regulations
Required skills and qualifications:
* College degree in therapeutic recreation, physical therapy, exercise science, nutrition & fitness, or related field preferred
* Current Red Cross certification in CPR, lifeguarding and First Aid
* Fitness certification through ACSM, ACE, Senior Fitness Association or related group
* One year of previous experience
* Flexibility with schedule
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149157.aspx'